Christine Morse’s priorities:
- FIGHT to clean up toxic pollution in our drinking water, rivers and lakes1
- PROTECT the health of our families from toxins like lead and PFAS2
- HOLD ACCOUNTABLE polluters and make them pay the costs of cleanup3
- PRESERVE our Great Lakes for future generations of Michiganders4
Have you made a voting plan?
- Register to vote or check voter registration
- Request an absentee ballot
- Send in or drop off your ballot
- Or find your polling place and vote in person November 3rd
Christine Morse is committed to cleaning up toxic PFAS contamination5, making polluters pay for putting our health at risk6, and ensuring our families have safe, clean drinking water.7
CHECK THE FACTS: 1 “Environment”, Vote4Morse.com, https://www.vote4morse.com/issues, 08/25/2020; 2 “The FIRST & 42 Forum: Meet Christine Morse”, FIRST & 42, https://firstand42.media/the-first-42-forum-meet-christine-morse/, 06/18/2020; 3“Christine Morse”, Facebook.com/Vote4Morse, https://www.facebook.com/vote4Morse/posts/2627591814156829, 08/19/20; 4 ibid.; 5 ibid.; 6 ibid.; 7 “Christine Morse”, Ballotpedia, https://ballotpedia.org/Christine_Morse, 2020
Paid for with regulated funds by Conservation Voters of Michigan PAC
3029 Miller Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Not authorized by any candidate.