We need a drinking water standard for PFAS!
Senate Bill 14, introduced by West Michigan state Senator Winnie Brinks, would create a science-based drinking water standard for PFAS contamination in Michigan.
Urge your state senator to move forward with SB 14 and create a drinking water standard for PFAS chemicals now!
Tell AG Nessel: Thank you for standing up to big oil!
Days after being sworn in and at the request of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Attorney General (AG) Dana Nessel started accepting legal briefs and memos on the legality of last-minute, lame duck legislation that allows Enbridge to build a new tunneled oil pipeline under the Straits of Mackinac.
Send a message to Attorney General Nessel: Keep it up!
Wanting to do more to fight for the people and places you love?
We have regional coordinators in four regions of the state: southeast, southwest, west, and northern Michigan. Our awesome team loves getting to know activists like you and are here to help you plug into the fight for our communities and our natural resources!
Even if you’re not in one of our core regions, reach out and we’ll be happy to help you get involved locally! While we don’t have coordinators in every corner of the state yet, we have a statewide membership and volunteer teams are already active in communities around Michigan!
Join an action team near you!
Advocacy & Communication
- Advocate publicly for our priorities
- Take legislative actions
- Lobby lawmakers
- Attend legislative in-district events
Outreach & Organizing
- Tell neighbors and friends about issues
- Circulate petitions on key issues
- Attend local events to share our work
- Organize member events & meetings
- Speak with legislators on pressing issues
- Amplify advocacy on social media
- Reach out to other supporters
- Write letters/emails to key targets