Support safe, lead-free drinking water in schools!
Bipartisan “Filter First” legislation was recently introduced to install water filters in schools and daycares to protect kids against lead in their water.
Urge your state lawmakers to move forward with “Filter First” legislation to protect the health of kids and ensure schools have lead-free water!
Tell the Michigan Public Service Commission: DTE Can Do Better!
DTE Energy is seeking approval for its long-range 15-year energy plan. DTE’s plan does not do enough to reduce our energy rates and invest in clean, affordable energy, like wind, solar and energy efficiency. You can make your voice heard by sending a message to the Michigan Public Service Commission.
Send a message: DTE Can Do Better!
Wanting to do more to fight for the people and places you love?
We have regional coordinators in four regions of the state: southeast, southwest, west, and northern Michigan. Our awesome team loves getting to know activists like you and are here to help you plug into the fight for our communities and our natural resources!
Even if you’re not in one of our core regions, reach out and we’ll be happy to help you get involved locally! While we don’t have coordinators in every corner of the state yet, we have a statewide membership and volunteer teams are already active in communities around Michigan!
Join an action team near you!
Advocacy & Communication
- Advocate publicly for our priorities
- Take legislative actions
- Lobby lawmakers
- Attend legislative in-district events
Outreach & Organizing
- Tell neighbors and friends about issues
- Circulate petitions on key issues
- Attend local events to share our work
- Organize member events & meetings
- Speak with legislators on pressing issues
- Amplify advocacy on social media
- Reach out to other supporters
- Write letters/emails to key targets