TRAVERSE CITY – Michigan League of Conservation Voters (Michigan LCV) is hosting a “water conversation” town hall meeting in Traverse City tonight at 6:30 p.m. The event will give residents an opportunity to learn more about recent developments with Line 5, Nestlé’s recent approval to increase its bottled water operations, PFAS in drinking water and other drinking water issues facing communities across Michigan.
This free event will provide residents the opportunity to ask questions about issues facing our drinking water and Great Lakes and how to advocate to advance policies that can keep our families and waterways safe.
WHEN: Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 6:30 p.m.– 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Northwestern Michigan College, Great Lakes Campus Room 101, 715 E Front St, Traverse City, Michigan 49686
- Brenda Archambo, Michigan League of Conservation Voters
- Martin Chown, Students for Environmental Advocacy
- Dave Dempsey, For Love of Water (FLOW)
- Zada Harris, Great Lakes Business Network
- Kate Madigan, Michigan Environmental Council, MI Climate Action Network
# # #
Contact: Katie Parrish, (239) 537-9507, [email protected]